 Adventurers / 957
  Re: Hitler minifig (Adventurers)

Alright.. it looks as though I am not going to win this one. I admit I shouldn't have stifled the original post, as it was relevant to Lego. I was just tired that night and didn't want a monstrous flame war to erupt like they do when someone posts (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Hitler minifig (Adventurers)

I hate replying to my own posts, but this is just too funny to resist. Directly from the anti travel guide "Don't Go: Eurpoe"'s German history section... "...Next came Hitler, the most universally hated man of all time next to that guitar player on (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)