 Adventurers / 956
    Re: Hitler minifig (Adventurers) —Shiri Dori
   (...) And more importantly, Germans, as a whole, aren't Nazis. (...) As an (originally) polish Jew, who's grandparents were all afflicted by the Holocaust, I'm slightly offended by that statement (two posts ago). Not offended by Greg - just by the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Hitler minifig (Adventurers) —Toki Barron
   (...) I think this is an important point. In a class I took a few years back here at the U of Pittsburgh (History of the Holocaust), it was pointed out that Hitler's Nazis only had ~33% of the vote in 1933, when Hitler became part of the German (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)