 Adventurers / 952
951  |  953
Subject:
Satellite dish in 5987
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 13:46:26 GMT

I just noticed the communications gear placed on the roof of the Dino
Research Compound (in the new Summer 2000 S@H catalog).  What's up with
that?  If they've got satellite gear, why are they driving those lame old
trucks?  They should be in Hummers.

TLC messed up with this detail.  It's just out of place for the
Adventurers.

Steve