 Adventurers / 973
Re: Satellite dish in 5987
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 19:15:25 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Michael Nelson writes:

The catalog says "use the reflector and antenna to receive and transmit data.
I figured it was just some radio dish.  But it could also double as one of
those huge search lights so that at night they could point the beam in the sky
and Johnny or the other adventurers could find their way back to camp.

Hmm.  Maybe take a bat-kabob from Fright Knights, and park it in front of the
dish to make a Bat-signal?

Steve