 Adventurers / 913
Re: What is ahead for the Adventures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:01:09 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Jeff Johnston writes:
Gerry Venteicher wrote:

Just wanted some opinions On what some other good subthemes for the
Adventurers.  It is hard to imagine what could be left to do.  I hope we see
some more Dinosaures next year.

Hmm, I dunno...none of the other Adventurers subthemes went into a second
year, so I doubt that this one will.  If it continues past 2000, I'm not sure
where it will go...the only thing that comes to mind would be something like
Atlantis, but even that might be to similar to the "Lost World" of Dino • Island.

Hmm. Barsoom?  John Thunder of Mars...

Atlantis would be sweeet for lego

- James Walker