 Adventurers / 901
Re: What is ahead for the Adventures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 01:32:48 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Gerry Venteicher writes:
Just wanted some opinions On what some other good subthemes for the
Adventurers.  It is hard to imagine what could be left to do.  I hope we see
some more Dinosaures next year.

They will probably have space a adventurers subtheme.Mabey like the Exploriens,
but with more buildings than spaceships,like abandon alien kingdoms.