 Adventurers / 773
  5909 biplane modifications - need help with slanted struts

About 1.5 years ago, Mindstorms brought me out of my dark age. My first non- Mindstorms creation was my two-seater modifications to the 5909 biplane. See (URL) for the pictures. As you can see from the pictures, I was trying to stage that gruesome (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build)

  Re: 5909 biplane modifications - need help with slanted struts

(...) Ah yes, the Hand of God Attacking the Biplane scene... ;-) (...) Just a thought, haven't tried it yet: On top of the bottom wing, fix a 1x1 brick with 5 studs (1), and attach a plate 1x2 with long towball (2) to one of the side studs, so that (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build)