 Adventurers / 75
    Re: Lego Mania back issues —Joseph Gonzalez
   (...) there's a real good chance i have at least two of these, mark. i'll see what the old file cabinet coughs up this weekend and get back to you. ..joseph g (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Lego Mania back issues —Mark Lindsey
   (...) Thanks a ton Joseph. You are a real god-send. Let me know what you find out and like I said I'll make it worth your time. Keep coming with your great posts as well. Johnny Thunder is depending on you. By the way, are you writing any fiction (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Lego Mania back issues —Joseph Gonzalez
   (...) it looks like Joel H. will be able to come through for you but I'll still check this weekend just in case Mr. H. is missing any issues. (...) Thanks for the compliment. I haven't written anything serious yet. I keep thinking about picking up a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)