 Adventurers / 675
  Re: $13 for 5978 at Walmart.com

Crap. I just now saw your message, and they are no longer listed :-/ I wouldn't mind one for parts, but certainly not an anything BUT the clearance price, as I'd probably trade half of it away (though I wouldn't know WHICH parts I'd keep until I had (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: $13 for 5978 at Walmart.com

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message news:387BB347.C87AC4...ape.com... (...) clearance (...) Just checked again, 8:35 PM (Pacific) and the sets are there for $13 (on the 2nd of two pages) TJ (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.shopping)