 Adventurers / 639
  Re: New images of Dino sets

(...) I'd better clarify this - if possible. The new LEGO catalog is out in Germany and it does not yet contain any Dino sets, BUT: the latest german LEGO Club Magazine showed several new 2000 sets though they were used for a kind of labyrinth or (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New images of Dino sets

(...) Christian, I just removed those two sets from the LUGNET sets database since the set numbers are still illegitimate at this point (even though the images you scanned are legitimate). It's too bad the images weren't accompanied by set numbers (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.admin.database)