 Adventurers / 51
  Re: I hate professor pith helmet

(...) YES! I CAN'T STAND HAVING SO MANY JOHNNY THUNDERS! I *wouldn't* mind if his torso was a little more standard, since it could be used in a lot of places, but he's got a pistol right there! And I don't want Castle peasants or Town shoppers or (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Great ideas

(...) Hey those are great ideas! I now have to find a bunch of ninja hoods and pirate scarf hats. I hadn't even thought of the Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan bodies. Think of all the people out there shuddering at the thought of using Star Wars toys for other (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Great ideas

(...) Yeah, I couldn't stand that... When I got my first Blacktron I sets back in '86 or '87 I had to turn all the heads around backwards so they didn't have the same silly "I'm so happy even if you pull my arms off" look. Actually, I kinda got used (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Great ideas

(...) '86 (...) hmmmm.... 'X-Files' rebel theme, perhaps? Now -there's- a Town theme I could grow to love! <grin> Cheers, Roger (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Great ideas

(...) Those were the good old days. A lego was a lego head, and they'd work anywhere. No stupid snarly faces, or snaggle-tooths, or constipated star heroes. Just uniform plastic happiness. :) Steve (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Great ideas

(...) I'll second that. Nothing makes me feel more like a happy little kid than a Lego smiley. That's a big reason why the Snowspeeder is my favorite Star Wars set- that smiling rebel. Sure, you could assemble your own, but it's nice to see that (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Great ideas

(...) You guys are making me smile now. And poor Dak, smiling blindly only moments before the big squish. Oh well he went out feeling like he could take on the whole Empire himself. And yes Johnny Thunder ought to be smiling too. Mark L (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Great ideas

(...) Didn't Dak get zapped before he got squished. Either way, it is nice to he he went out smiling! Pat J (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Great ideas

(...) Didn't Dak get zapped before he got squished. Either way, it is nice to he went out smiling! Pat J (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Great ideas

(...) Didn't Dak get zapped before he got squished. Either way, it is nice to know he went out smiling! Pat J (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Great ideas

(...) Right you are. I guess that's one of those mistakes you make after you see a movie 1000 times. He did go out with a smile though. Mark L (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars)