 Adventurers / 464
  Re: Tricerablock's horns

(...) Now here's a question... The horns they use for the Tricerablocks & Moo-men/Longhorns/Ox...s/whatever are the same as those used in the Islanders sets (or so I'd imagine). Now the Islanders sets came with the horns mounted on the little (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tricerablock's horns

(...) Sure looks like it to me. They were also in some of the Wild West sets, I think. (...) Anyone buy Fort Legoredo or Amazon Crossing (I think they showed up in there as well)? How were the horns packaged in there? If they were on the rings, I'll (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tricerablock's horns

(...) I have Fort Legoredo and Amazon crossing. I think they may have just been loose pieces. I'm not certain, though. I can, however, say with a fair amount of certainty that they weren't on a ring with that feathery piece like in the Islander (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tricerablock's horns

(...) on (...) can't (...) a (...) I bought Fort Legoredo, and the horns on top of the buildings did come in a ring with one feather piece. I kept all my western pieces seperate, so I still have that feather piece in with them (even though it isn't (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tricerablock's horns

(...) As I recall, same for Amazon River Crossing. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)