 Adventurers / 358
357  |  359
Subject:
Egyptian Temple - A new undertaking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:32:42 GMT

Well, last night (having no AT-AT to work on) I started playing around with my
new project-- an ancient Egyptian temple... I think I've got the basic tan
bricks to start it (I made a pretty sizeable tan rock face last night-- about
36 studs wide, 21 bricks high, into which the entrance will be 'carved') But
the one thing I'd really like are statues, two on either side of the entryway,
roughly 10-15 bricks high... However, to do this, regular bricks won't do so
well... I need "low-res" detailing tan bricks-- like the 1x1 brick with a side
stud, or the 1x1 plates with a clip on the side. More detailing pieces in
general. Anyone know of any good sources?

Barring that, I'll probably use other combinations of light grey, dark grey,
yellow, and white (and any brown if I could FIND it). I might also just want to
do them in bright colors-- that'd be more correct in terms of when it was
'new'... but going for the 'ruins look' requires more dull coloring...

Any suggestions?

DaveE