 Adventurers / 2237
Re: Roaring 20's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 16:07:45 GMT

In lugnet.town, Don Cox wrote:
   I was wondering if anyone tried to do a Gangster theme. I don’t have that creative skill, but I would like to see 1920’s + style cars and trucks. Good guys, bad guys cars, Police paddy wagons, Beer trucks, etc.

With the Batman sets, we now have tommy guns and such. Just a thought, maybe good for con games with limited buildings, cops raiding a wharehouse, rival gangs fighting for control of a neighberhood.

-- Don

Not yet, but I’ve been thinking about it. I was actually thinking more along the lines of a gangster sub-theme of the Adventurer’s series. Kind of a Johnny Thunder meets Al Capone sort of thing.

The closest thing I’ve done is probably my touring car: http://news.lugnet.com/adventurers/?n=2089

Add a couple of minifigs hanging off the running board with tommy guns in hand and you might be in business. :-)

-Elroy