 Trains / 27372
Re: Roaring 20's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 16:24:27 GMT

In lugnet.town, Don Cox wrote:
I was wondering if anyone tried to do a Gangster theme.  I don't have that
creative skill, but I would like to see 1920's + style cars and trucks.  Good
guys, bad guys cars, Police paddy wagons, Beer trucks, etc.

With the Batman sets, we now have tommy guns and such.  Just a thought, maybe
good for con games with limited buildings, cops raiding a wharehouse, rival
gangs fighting for control of a neighberhood.

-- Don

Don,
When I first came out of my dark ages, I made some attempt at a Gangster
sub-theme. They came out ok:
I have intended to revisit it, and the advent of the tommygun piece really
helps. I still would like to have fedoras though.

Good luck with your creations, I'd love to see more gangster MOCs.

Aaron Sneary