 Adventurers / 2202
Re: Cthulego Rising
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:17:18 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Keith Goldman wrote:

Whether dreams brought on the fever or fever brought on the dreams, Mark Stafford did not know.

I fear for you mark, you have named he who’s name must not be spoken, he who lies dead and dreaming.

Since I posted this message the contents of my tenticles and wings tub have been scratching and bumping... the tub is even now trying to get into the room! I’m afraid I have conjured the beast... I warn you all now: beware Cthulego for he is an vengeful and angry god - and a bit cranky when woken up too early.

Excellent dio, the Lovecraftian action is hard to capture in such a bright and sunny medium as lego, but you’ve managed it. Kudos.

Keith (who lies dead and dreaming in the inky cold blackness between the stars)

Thanks Keith, means a lot coming from the king of dio’s - I actually built this in a backwash of inspiration from your Sato Plaza dio last year!

Cheers, Mark.