 Adventurers / 2201
Re: Cthulego Rising
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 04:42:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Mark Stafford wrote:
   Since my dark ages ended I’ve been meaning to build this. A MOC where the LEGO Adventurers meet H.P. Lovecraft’s Cthulhu Mythos.

Cthulego is born! The futility of mini-figs fighting against the horrors of un-named creatures, things from the ancient past, never knowing that they are but the playthings of a more monstrous entity then their minds can ever comprehend... me!

“That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange æons, even death may die.”

Hope you like it. Something other then mecha to look at anyway! Click ‘up’ if you want to see any of the vehicles in greater detail.

Cheers, Mark.

Whether dreams brought on the fever or fever brought on the dreams, Mark Stafford did not know.

I fear for you mark, you have named he who’s name must not be spoken, he who lies dead and dreaming.

Excellent dio, the Lovecraftian action is hard to capture in such a bright and sunny medium as lego, but you’ve managed it. Kudos.

Keith (who lies dead and dreaming in the inky cold blackness between the stars)