 Adventurers / 2203
Re: Cthulego Rising
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 20:35:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Mark Stafford wrote:
   Since my dark ages ended I’ve been meaning to build this. A MOC where the LEGO Adventurers meet H.P. Lovecraft’s Cthulhu Mythos.

Cthulego is born! The futility of mini-figs fighting against the horrors of un-named creatures, things from the ancient past, never knowing that they are but the playthings of a more monstrous entity then their minds can ever comprehend... me!

The irony of using Jar-Jar’s head to build a Cthulego monster boggles my tiny brain...

Great diorama.

Brian Durney