 Adventurers / 2201
  Re: Cthulego Rising

(...) Whether dreams brought on the fever or fever brought on the dreams, Mark Stafford did not know. I fear for you mark, you have named he who's name must not be spoken, he who lies dead and dreaming. Excellent dio, the Lovecraftian action is hard (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Cthulego Rising

(...) Since I posted this message the contents of my tenticles and wings tub have been scratching and bumping... the tub is even now trying to get into the room! I'm afraid I have conjured the beast... I warn you all now: beware Cthulego for he is (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)