 Adventurers / 1903
    Re: Racing and .dat Files —Don Cox
   (...) In multiple lap races, engine wear and overheating will increace the possibility of engine failure. (...) Yes, the inner lane at the curve should be one movement space, and the outer lane 2 movement spaces. Thus a total of 3 racers could be on (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Racing and .dat Files —Chris Paton
   Hi Don I am pleased you started this thread/idea. There seems to be a lot of potential for "racing" and lots of ideas coming in. As a game that can be played at meetings I think it would be a lot of fun, bringing your own racer(s) and getting rated (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)