 Adventurers / 1889
Re: The Flying Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 22:18:50 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Chris Paton wrote:

- I hope to take more sometime soon.  The rear gunner is good, trust me.

Comments welcome.

Chris
Excellent idea. As you write the best part is the rear gunner. I am looking
forward to seing more pictures.

However I think that the planform is too straight. The wings needs to be swept
back and maybe more tapering.

Christian