 Adventurers / 1818
  Re: MHoF : Harry Cane might be disqualified

(...) I don't beleive *most*. *Many* maybe, but the world is large (even if some USAmericans seem quite ignorant of it) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: MHoF : Harry Cane might be disqualified

(...) neither, apparently, is a sense of "humour" or fun. LEGO is a TOY (see below) (...) id' wager most LUGnet users are (...) if you change your mind, be sure to come in illegally - you'll get a green card faster... :-) (...) You seem to confuse (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: MHoF : Harry Cane might be disqualified

(...) I've stopped reading your post about here... I didn't realize your post was a joke. Anyway, I am not perfect in understand some "jokes" in English and this one flew past me. However, on your "this a just a toy" sentence, I agree. But it (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: MHoF : Harry Cane might be disqualified

(...) However, I'd be curious to see the Demographiocs of Lugnet members. Anyway, it is true that many US AFOLs think they are alone... Terry (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: MHoF : Harry Cane might be disqualified

(...) Terry, Sorry - I re-read my last post and it came off a bit, er, grouchy... Bad day at work. But, the point was, A, this (Lego hobby, MHoF, etc) is all in fun, and B, people on LUGNet are going to lobby, electioneer, whatever you want to call (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: MHoF : Harry Cane might be disqualified

Well, I would gladly encourage people to talk about the election of the MHoF and the candidates. I've posted many messages here to let people know about it and I am glad to see referrers to my site that I had never heard of before, some from Japan, (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, FTX)

"James Wilson" <wilson_j_s@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HrEB4q.Iow@lugnet.com... (...) You'd loose that bet. A brief scan of the members country page tells us over 800 members are non US (compared to around 1500 US), and bearing in mind the site (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)