 Adventurers / 180
Re: Make your own Castle Minifig Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 18:38:47 GMT

Great ideas,

I have the Dacta castle set that forms the core of a village (my own opus that
is slow in developing.)  I fill it with castle peasents, castle babes,
pirates, pirate women, forestmen, star wars dudes and dudets even some town
folk.

I am stuck on livestock.  I have the horses, carts, bats and birds - but there
were not too many aligators, sharks, dolphins, octopus, or bats  and those
lego cats are hard to come by.

Bring back the castles

In lugnet.castle, Mark Lindsey writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
A while back I designed some peasants using Star Wars elements.  They're • pretty
inexpensive to make, and easy to individualize (wigs, cowls, etc)...

Here is a snapshot of some of them:

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/castle/peas.jpg

Let me know what you think...

-- pn

Perhaps it's just me, but the page looks like the classic polar bear in a
snowstorm.

Bruce

By typing in the URL Pawel provided you can see his work, which by the way is
exactly what I have been doing for Egyptian workers (Great job Pawel!!), his
link does not work for some reason.  Hope this helps.

Mark L