 Adventurers / 1678
  Re: My Adventurers ISCC entry

(...) Hi Brendan, Thanks for the nice comments. To do the vehicle scene, I bought a large sheet of fluorescent pink/magenta art paper and photographed the models on it (and also making sure the paper was evenly lit). I also used a polarizing filter (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: My Adventurers ISCC entry

Thanks for the detailed answer. (...) I think I was surprised as anyone when I saw how well the first set of Brick Testament photos came out. I had taken the occasional lucky great photo back when I used a film cameras, but I was new to the world of (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.adventurers)