 Adventurers / 1493
  Re: First pics of my pyramid

Ah yes, it will have all sorts of goodies inside. :) If you look at the big picture of the whole pyramid, or what's done, you'll see two rows of bricks two bricks high. That is the seam between the two halves, which connect via technic pins. So (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: First pics of my pyramid

(...) Ah - very good! I was hoping that it would be more playset than scenery. Keep us posted! Does anybody else know of any other good pyramid MOC's out there? -Marc Nelson Jr. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: First pics of my pyramid

(...) Pyramids: Some pyramids from many cultures were built by kids in the 1998 RTL Ancient Theme contest: (URL) there's Matthew Verdier's Oseirion: (URL) out the Vorsts' Egyptian street complex: (URL) finally, "Building of the Pyramids" by Andrew (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: First pics of my pyramid and such

This is a big undertaking, but looks like it is well on it's way to being great. I look forward to see the finished product, and the interior. I'm very happy builders are keeping the REAL adventurers alive. Also, I want to say "Mark, I had NO idea (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.adventurers)