 Adventurers / 1474
Re: Pics of my new castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 02:08:02 GMT

If you could be more specific :)

The set of vehicles representing a mobile still and assorted rum-running types
which Roy has photographed individually are from Aaron Sneary (who can speak
for himself, of course). I am responsible for the cars in the single photograph
with the the house and locomotive. The black and grey vehicles with the brown
roof are modeled after a single photograph of what my encyclopedia of
automobiles identified as a 1908 Adams phaethon, the all-black vehicle
represents a 1912 S&M Simplex ("the last big chain-drive car in America"). I've
used small rubber bands to represent the chains, and the 3-stud long gray pin
to mount the wheels.

Constantine

In lugnet.castle, Steffan Davies writes:
"Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

Thanks to a fellow Wamaluger Roy, I finally have some great pics of my • castle
on the net.

Nice idea to have everything swing open.  BTW, whoever built those old style
cars deserves a cigar....very good stuff!!!

Stoof