 Adventurers / 1475
1474  |  1476
Subject:
Classic racing car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:03:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Last night (this morning) I finally got around to make building
instructions for a classic racing car I built back in 1995:

   http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/Transport/Biler/Veteranbil/

If you look at the LDraw file, you will see the colours actually
used in the model. The rendered instructions and the photos of
the model have been processed by the "Old photo" filter in GIMP.

The model was originally built to experiment with the various
bricks with rounded tops. I think it convinced me that they are
not completely evil.

Play well,

Jacob

PS: A friend of mine claims that the car reminds him of the one from
   "Flåklypa Grand Prix" (see http://us.imdb.com/Title?0073000).
--
"I don't want to gain immortality in my works.
I want to gain it by not dying."