 Adventurers / 1402
Re: Monthly MOC: Orange racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 19:48:43 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
The monthly creation is yet another small racer. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Orange.html
and let me know what you think.

Those are fun! I liked all of them, and the orange one is my fav.

They reminded me of the old movie "It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World".

-Tom McD.
www.spamcake.com