 Adventurers / 1555
Re: Monthly MOC: Orange racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 04:29:45 GMT

Christian Lindblad Rasmussen wrote:

The monthly creation is yet another small racer. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Orange.html
and let me know what you think.

I've enjoyed perusing your site, but you have a link error, under
vessels, the picture leads to the hangar not the raft. I did find the
raft since you use such clever file names... :-)

Could you post some more pictures of the Arab house?

Frank