 Adventurers / 1136
    Re: Tyrannosaurus the dodo —Tobias Möller
   One thing I don't really like about it, is that his arms have "spikes" oor "feathers" or whatever they're called, like tha dragons do. Appearantly, it's the same arms, but I'd like them more without the spikes. --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Tyrannosaurus the dodo —Hao-yang Wang
   (...) spikes. (...) I don't like Lego's arms for T-rex, either, but for different reasons. From the fossil records, it seems that the arms of a T-rex have limited range for up-down (or forward-backward) movement. The arms mostly move left and right (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.adventurers)