 Adventurers / 1136
Re: Tyrannosaurus the dodo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 06:16:38 GMT

One thing I don't really like about it, is that his arms have "spikes"
oor "feathers" or whatever they're called, like tha dragons do.
Appearantly, it's the same arms, but I'd like them more without the spikes.

--Tobias

Hao-yang Wang wrote:

Look at the body of T-rex, without its tail or snout attached. Don't you think
it looks like a Dodo? For that matter, it also looks like a chicken without
feathers.

Hmmm... Maybe birds really evolve from Dinosaurs.

Cheers,
Hao-yang Wa