 Adventurers / 1040
    Re: Dinosaur Color Scheme —Shaun Sullivan
    (...) just because I'm feeling combatative, I figured I'd challenge you on this ... what recent species are you extrapolating from? Many many reptiles and amphibians display massive variation in their coloration: lizards tend to have lighter (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Dinosaur Color Scheme —Arnold Staniczek
   (...) The biggest terrestic sauropsid species today is the Komodo Dragon...... (...) the (...) variations in (...) Yes, because it is a selective advantage for poisonous animals to let their possible predators know that they are poisonous.... I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)