 Adventurers / 1003
Re: Adventurers Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 06:26:38 GMT

if you don't have many Lego Sets, but just accumulate as many as you can. That
way you won't have 20 Johnny Thunder's walking around! That's all I have to
comment on, so please reply if you have time!

Well, let see....

I've put adventurers heads on other torsos, and this is what I have::

JT as a pirate,as captian of the Impereil Flag ship, as a solder in wild west,
as a space man for space, as a rober, and as a ninja.

GS as a pirate.

HC as a solder from wild west

DCL as a townsperson for wild west.

BVB as a evil knight for Castle.

SP as a pirate and as a bandit for wild west.

RV as a pirate and as a bandit for wild west.

G as a pirate.

The mummy as two skiff guys for Star Wars.

A as a skiff guy for Star Wars.

Adrick