 Adventurers / 1002
Re: Adventurers Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 14:17:32 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mikohl Moree writes:
<mother of all snips>

Yeah, I do that too. Though I only have three Adventurers minifigs, and two of
them are Gail Storm, I find that the faces are extremely versatile. Gail is an
officer in my Blacktron army, actually...
Greg "See I've already waited too long and all my hope is gone" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html