 Administrative / Terms of Use / 7
Re: Can you say *** on Lugnet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 17:23:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John J. Ladasky, Jr. writes:
I doubt that -- not unless zillions of people are offended and he makes a
major repeat problem of it.

Hey, Todd, it's your web site, so it's your call.

It wasn't a call, it was a prediction -- a doubt.

Personally?  I'm not offended.  Most likely, the kids won't be offended,
either. However, somewhere out there there's a stick-in-the-mud parent who
would be offended, and who would deprive a worthy kid of Lugnet over this.

It's seeming more and more like it would be a useful feature to be able to
flag an article and have some sort of gentle automated note sent to the poster
as a conern.  (To avoid followups and debates in the groups, every time someone
does something mildly questionable.)

--Todd