 Administrative / Terms of Use / 517
  Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update

(...) Clarification: Matt Miller is on this list, but doesn't appear on the admin.general sidebar, is there a reason for that, or is it just an oversight? ROSCO (19 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update

(...) Thanks for thinking of me. :) It's an oversight. Mostly these days I'm busy with the new baby and with work, but I'm also keeping the lugnet servers up to date and helping with the administrative issues when I get a chance. As things calm (...) (19 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.terms)