 Administrative / Terms of Use / 455
Re: Tente-a-plenty!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 03:31:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Dave! wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Frank Filz wrote:
Please confine auction announcements to lugnet.market.auction per
<http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement the Terms of Use> (See
[Discussion Group Terms and Conditions] item #11).

I know that this is correct by the letter of the TOS, but can we put it to a
vote, at least?  I think both purists and clone-fans alike would be well
served to allow clone auction info in OT.Clones, rather than letting them get
lost in the volume of lugnet.market.

I fully agree with Dave!. Keep all the clone info inside OT.Clones rather than
holding too strict to the TOS and making things un-smooth. If it's that bad to
post a non-market group (hey, it's worked just fine for ages!), then why not
create a new one: OT.Clones.Market?

/Tore