 Administrative / Terms of Use / 435
    Re: Would I be incorrect? —Frank Filz
   (...) Hmm, this is one of the things which needs to be clarified. Recent direction has suggested that all buy/sell/trade/auction traffic occur in the market groups (and org groups as specifically allowed by charter). I went looking for discussion on (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)

        Re: Would I be incorrect? —Kevin Salm
   (...) I am not in disagreement with what you say Frank. I had to do a bit of thinking and reading group charters before I offered my suggestion. Personally, if I were trying to sell something I would not want the announcement lost in Off-Topic (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)