 Administrative / Terms of Use / 348
    Re: ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------ —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) I have some problems with the rules (and apprently have possibly violated some rules without my knowledge). The first problem is, why should we respect the laws of Massachusetts? Not every person from Lugnet is from Massachusetts so we should (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

        Re: ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------ —Selçuk Göre
    (...) First of all, since you have posting right here in Lugnet, you already declared that you agreed on this TOS before, and of course you supposed to read it before accepting. If this is not the case, its certainly your own problem. (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)