 Administrative / Terms of Use / 167
  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) You did not say that it was in the T&C, and you did correctly identify its source. However, I did not say or imply that you thought or said or implied that it came from the T&C. What I said is that it has nothing to do with the T&C. It is not (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Forgive me, that was rude. What I mean is, slow down, take a breather here. Think things through a bit more. --Todd (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) I have (and don't worry, I'm not likely to go postal over it!) Forgive me for asking, but I thought the _purpose_ of LUGNET was to: www.lugnet.com/admin/plan do all of the above. The limits on LUGNET are imposed by: (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)