 Administrative / Terms of Use / 158
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 21:18:06 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Ben Roller writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Ran Talbott writes:
Lego says we can't discuss it?

You're still free to discuss it.  But,  if you want to *publish* it
somewhere, you'll have to find a publisher that won't honor Lego's request.

Is that your policy Todd?  Can I talk all of the about the sets that I know
about?  If we find out about leaked information (from some other site for
example), can we talk about that information in other casual conversations
on Lugnet?

That's a question for Brad or LEGO Legal via Brad.  I am not a lawyer, so I
can't give you legal advice on how not to break the law or how to avoid
infringing on the LEGO company's rights.

The policy is:  Don't infringe on anyone's privacy or publicity rights.  It's
up to you to decide how to avoid doing that.

My advice is:  Err on the safe side.  Use good judgment.  Use common sense.
Ask Brad lots of tough questions.

--Todd