 Administrative / Suggestions / 983
Re: Geobra Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 13:41:06 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Todd Lehman wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Alfred Speredelozzi wrote:
   I am honestly dissapointed, Tim, to find out which side of the issue you are on.

1. Let’s not make this into an issue with two sides.

2. Differences of opinion are good, so long as we remember to respect the opinions of others.

--Todd

Looks like there are some who want to make this a place where only one type of opinion is respected.

Sad. And, may I mention, bad for the community?

-Tim