 Administrative / Suggestions / 982
Re: Geobra Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:44:18 GMT

Hello!

   P.S. Whatever level of seriousness the original post was meant to convey, I like it. It works on several levels.

Oh, it wasn’t meant completely unserious. For example this was inspired by this. And this was built after this. I did several other “Renditions” of Playmobil models in LEGO in the past that are not documented in pictures.

As you can see I’m talking about building with LEGO here rather than about playing with Playmobil. Also Playmobil is not at all a clone brand of LEGO. LEGO and Playmobil, though, have taken ideas from each other for many years, being the most important toy brands in Europe. So a possible .playmobil group doesn’t belong under any .clone-brand group.

Bye
Jojo