 Administrative / Suggestions / 972
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 00:31:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

Wrong, Diet Coke simply consigns you to Purgatory for a while until you are thin
and can go back to The Real Thing.  Drinking New Coke (or Pepsi in any guise) is
what condemns you to Hell (though The Lowest Pit of Hell is reserved for the
designers and marketers of New Coke).

-->Bruce<--
Green-Eyed Devil's Advocate

Hmmm. So what happens to people like me, who drink supermarket generic cola,
non-caffienated, but with all the usual sugar? I'm just dying to know :-)

Kevin