 Administrative / Suggestions / 959
  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I'm disappointed by the amount of negative and sarcastic posts generated by this one simple request - a request to have a place to interact with others who have similar aptitudes and experiences. Obviously, as referenced in the initial post, (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I'd feel pretty much the same way I do about the proposed addition - there doesn't seem to be much of a point to establishing a seperate forum for it. However, for any types of new forums, clearly I'm not the one that counts, it's Todd Lehman. (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) You don't think there'd be some sort of sarcasm if I requested a group for Trekkies? Sometimes humour doesn't have to be interpreted as negative connotations against what is being requested. Dave K -going back to using both hands for his (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Kelly, many people did think about this and explained so in their posts. I would ask the same thing - what does being a cancer survivor and Lego have to do with each other? I think it's an off-topic post, or maybe it deserves its own web site (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)