 Administrative / Suggestions / 960
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:26:05 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Kelly McKiernan wrote:

If this were another type of group - say, cancer-surviving LEGO enthusiasts - I
doubt there would be such a strong negative reaction. Just something to think
about.

- Kelly

I'd feel pretty much the same way I do about the proposed addition - there
doesn't seem to be much of a point to establishing a seperate forum for it.
However, for any types of new forums, clearly I'm not the one that counts, it's
Todd Lehman.  He best understands the intent of Lugnet and the process of
creating new forums.  If he feels that such forums have a place, then I most
certainly bow to his decision.  Not simply because he can do it whether I like
it or not, but because he is very good about evaluating the internal logic of
Lugnet itself.

-->Bruce<--