 Administrative / Suggestions / 925
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 00:04:48 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Keith Goldman wrote:
Maybe you guys (and gals) should just take over .underground and make
it your own, since nobody ever posts there.  That was a joke.

LOL! Good choice of group Keith. .underground is the only place outside
o-t-debate I've ever had a slightly homophobic response to a post.... hmmm....
where was it...

http://news.lugnet.com/reviews/?n=480

Kevin