 Administrative / Suggestions / 896
    Re: Lavender Brick Society —Kevin Wilson
   Replying generally here both to Teddy and others in this thread. I'm gay. Most people in my local group (VLC) know that, and they know my partner, who sometimes comes and helps haul tables and setup or teardown at shows just to help out, though he's (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.people, lugnet.org) !!

        Re: Lavender Brick Society —Edward Welsh
   Apologies for laying low, but it looks like folks have chimed in and said pretty much what I would want to anyway. For those who are curious, no, I have never had a negative experience in the AFOL community. Y'all have always been a wonderful, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, FTX)

        Re: Lavender Brick Society —Ross Crawford
   In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Edward Welsh wrote: --snip-- (...) Well I'm not sure I think that's a good idea. Lugnet has managed to stay nicely free of censorship so far - it would be nice if that continued. However, of such posts would be good, and (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, FTX)

        Re: Lavender Brick Society —Tim Courtney
   (...) Yep. We didn't even cancel the infamous f-bomb posts (which kinda surprised me). The only time a thread has been cancelled was at the request of LEGO's lawyers upon the leaking of some confidential information, some years ago. And IIRC, it (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, FTX)

        Re: Lavender Brick Society —Tim Courtney
   (...) Clarification: ...the only time a thread has been cancelled without first securing the permission of the poster(s). -Tim (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, FTX)