 Administrative / Suggestions / 791
790  |  792
Subject:
spam blocking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:09:22 GMT

Kindly consider always including the spamblock text to the right of the '@',
i.e. in the domain name. For those of us who use an address on our own domain
the spamblock on the left has the potential to increase rather than decrease the
spam we get, because for some of us all addresses on our domain are deliverable.
So amySPAMBLOCK@ and amyNOSPAM@ are two additional addresses through which
spammers can send their important messages.

Thanks,
Amy