 Administrative / Suggestions / 755
  Can we get the old font back?

For messages posted in "Plain Text" format, the font that used to be used in the web interface was a nice looking san serif font. Now that FTX has been enabled as a possibility, all the Plain Text posts are being displayed in an ugly monospaced (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Can we get the old font back?

(...) I like plain text in courier (monospaced) because it lets you see ascii art without distortion. However that need is very rare, and there's such an easy way (view raw) to achieve it, in the rare cases where it is needed... so I agree with (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Can we get the old font back?

(...) It shouldn't be that hard just to apply a simple javascript code to change the font. Of course, you could redirect it to CGI script that sets a cookie, etc.etc, but really all you would need to do was create a javascript code that would swap a (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Can we get the old font back?

(...) CSS is definitely the way to do it, ya. :) --Todd (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)